Girls & women
- Institutionalization of gender based violence survivors forums, teen mom groups and elderly women & widows forums
- Economic Justice Programme (EJP) which aims to strengthen the capacities of poor and underprivileged women groups to improve their livelihoods and advocate for economic empowerment and gender justice.
- Gender Forums on e.g. Gender Responsive Budgeting as a commitment towards eliminating inequality through advocacy of gender sensitive policies.
Schools and Community Linkages
- School mentorship project
- Mapping of vulnerable girls and supplying them with sanitary towels
- Adolescent weekly group meetings
Collaboration and Networking
- Co-founded Kenya SGBV Alliance
- Member of the Kenya UHC Alliance
- Member of the national taskforce on teenage pregnancies convened by NCPD
Institutional Capacity Strengthening
- Staff Trainings for Capacity Building on multi stakeholders approach to ending sexual violence, budget planning and advocacy, strengthening collaboration and advocacy through community organizing.
Giving back ventures
- Provided dignity kits to girls and foodstuff to households headed by elderly widows in Alendu village
STADA has supported us with both food and non-food items like clothing, and currently constructing for us a latrine. STADA is making wonderful positive impact in our community. I wish them the very best.
The team at STADA are very warm, co-operative and lively! STADA has been very impactful in their sensitization and community awareness campaigns, through their seminars and workshops.
I’m very impressed and encouraged by STADA’s work in empowering and transforming our young girls, most of whom were conflicted and had little or no self-esteem nor confidence before STADA came in.
I greatly enjoy my work at STADA as an office admin. The stipend I receive from STADA has enabled me support my family. I encourage my fellow teen moms not to lose hope, and reach out to STADA.