- Institutionalization of gender based violence survivors forums, teen mom groups and elderly women & widows forums
- Economic Justice Programme (EJP) which aims to strengthen the capacities of poor and underprivileged women groups to improve their livelihoods and advocate for economic empowerment and gender justice.
- Gender Forums on e.g. Gender Responsive Budgeting as a commitment towards eliminating inequality through advocacy of gender sensitive policies.
Schools and Community Linkages
- School mentorship project
- Mapping of vulnerable girls and supplying them with sanitary towels
- Adolescent weekly group meetings
Collaboration and Networking
- Co-founded Kenya SGBV Alliance
- Member of the Kenya UHC Alliance
- Member of the national taskforce on teenage pregnancies convened by NCPD
Institutional Capacity Strengthening
- Staff Trainings for Capacity Building on multi stakeholders approach to ending sexual violence, budget planning and advocacy, strengthening collaboration and advocacy through community organizing.
Giving back ventures
- Provided dignity kits to girls and foodstuff to households headed by elderly widows in Alendu village